Documentary Letter of Credit DLC 008 a
Trade Finance & Trade Goods Payment Security Solutions
Buy your…. Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Here!
Our Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) is primarily issued by Bank Winter, a European Bank that was founded in 1892, was ranked 16th in the BIS ratio (The Banker) among the 1,000 largest banks worldwide and is one of the largest privately owned Merchant Banks in Europe who specialize in Trade Financing and Investment Banking.
Instrument & Service Description:
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Introduction
(also known as Commercial Letters of Credit CLC)
A documentary letter of credit is one of the oldest and most standard forms of payment for transactions in international trade. Foreign exporters that deal with unfamiliar companies thousands of miles away are naturally uncomfortable investing money to produce goods and ship them without any assurance of payment. Without a letter of credit, exporters generally ask for substantial deposits or other payment guarantees. Letters of credit allow buyers to avoid these undesirable alternatives.
Likewise, importers dealing with foreign suppliers don’t want to pay upfront for goods that may not correspond to purchase order specifications or may arrive late, if ever. Naturally, buyers would prefer to postpone payment until they receive the goods as expected. Letters of credit can prevent buyers from losing deposits when the sellers’ performance is deficient in any way. Without the letter of credit, buyers are left to fend for themselves to recover their deposits if goods are not produced according to spec.
For both buyers and sellers in a given transaction, letters of credit represent a reasonable compromise that protects both sides’ interests by assuring exporters that they will get paid once they produce and ship the goods according to certain documentary requirements that in turn protect importers’ interests. This is akin to an escrow arrangement, ensuring exporters that the goods won’t be released until they get paid and providing buyers with a guarantee that they will get the goods if the exporter is paid.
IMPORTANT: A Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) normally forms of payment security or payment guarantee between a Buyer and Seller of Goods. Therefore the Documentary Letter of
Credit (DLC) we provide clients are NOT MONETIZABLE and are NOT TRANSFERABLE like a Bank Guarantee (BG) would be. A Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) is a specialist payment mechanism that is used for a specific buy and sell goods transaction, a DLC cannot be monetized by a 3rd party.
We provide Trade Finance DL, DLC, SBLC, BG from:
and a range of other additional Non Rated Banks and Financial Institutions as required by clients.
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Benefits
A letter of credit minimizes risk, maximizes control, and optimizes profits associated with international trade by making transactions simpler, smoother and safer for all sides.
• You may not have the necessary collateral requirements or relationship with the bank to get a letter of credit—but we do.
• You don’t have to leave deposits with your suppliers, since your letter of credit will be opened for the full amount of the transaction—so your cash is not tied up or at risk while your supplier can often borrow against a letter of credit.
• You may significantly increase your ability to do business with companies outside the U.S. by bolstering your financial position with your suppliers.
• You can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times. This gives you more quality control over your goods.
• Payment is assured as long as you comply with the terms and conditions of the letter of credit.
• The credit risk is transferred from the buyer to the issuing bank, which is obligated to pay even if the buyer goes bankrupt.
• You have easier access to financing and are able to transfer all or part of the letter of credit to another party, e.g., to purchase raw materials.
• Collection time is minimized, as the letter of credit accelerates payment of receivables, and foreign exchange risk is eliminated when it is issued in the currency of your country.
Reasons to buy from IFLtd
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) for you:
1. 72 Hour Delivery – We normally deliver a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) within 72 hours of all documentation and payments being completed.
2. Any Country – We will issue a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) for the import/export of goods from ANY country except Austria.
3. Any Currency – We will issue a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) in almost any currency except Renminbi.
4. Lower Fees – Our fees for issuing a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) are more cost effective than many larger public banks.
5. Less Restrictive – Our required control clauses for a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) are much easier than other banks.
We use the Bank SWIFT Network to have the clients Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) delivered Bank to Bank. We operate a reliable, efficient delivery and authentication process to ensure all Documentary Letters of Credit (DLC) are successfully delivered for our clients.
Client Deposits are 100% Protected with 2 Levels of Protection
We value our relationships with our clients so much that ALL CLIENT DEPOSITS for a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) receive 2 Tiers of Protection which are:
1. Corporate Refund Undertaking
2. Non Performance Penalty
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Costs
Costs are customized to each Goods transaction and therefore a exact quote can be provided once an completed application is received, but as a pricing guide:
• A 90 Day Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) costs 3.3% plus a $700
• Additional 30 Day periods cost .6% plus $350
Estimated Completion Time:
• A Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) is normally issued within 72 hours of all documentation and payments being completed by the Applicant